Learn About Our In-Person COVID Care Protocol Guidelines
The Body Image Therapy Center will be seeing clients in person starting April 5, 2021 for our Partial Hospital Programs in Baltimore and DC. Clients in the Intensive Outpatient Programs in Baltimore and DC will return to in-person care a few weeks after this. The IOP program for adolescents in Columbia will return to in-person this summer.
Our outpatient offices follow infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We made these changes to help protect our clients and staff including but not limited to:
- Complete a COVID-19 screening on yourself every day you enter the facility to ensure ongoing safety.
- We require everyone to check their temperatures before coming to the facility and at arrival to the facility.
- All staff and clients are required to wear a mask at the facility and maintain social distancing. Clients who are in program will take their masks off during meal and snack, but will be at least 6 feat apart and have plexiglass protection.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer throughout the office to use regularly throughout each day.
- We have cleaning products available for every office to clean before and after every interaction with staff and clients throughout each day.
- We will no longer allow magazines, stress balls, etc. since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect in any community spaces or waiting rooms.
- If anyone is ill, they should not come to the facility. They must also receive medical clearance with a negative PCR COVID-19 testing result before returning.