Bulimia Treatment in Washington DC
Whether you have lived with bulimia for decades or it is a recent development, there are treatment solutions available for you. We offer many forms of bulimia treatment in Washington DC, including programs for men, women, and children 10+. We provide different levels of care for you or a loved one, including Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) and regular outpatient treatment. When you contact our office at (877) 674-2843, we can schedule a confidential eating disorder evaluation to determine which level of bulimia treatment in Washington DC care is best suited for you.
Bulimia Treatment in Washington DC Starts from Within
Despite the public’s perception, eating disorders are not about weight loss. They often stem from past traumas or personal struggles, such as anxiety, depression or low self-esteem. At The Body Image Therapy Center, we treat eating disorders from the inside out. Our bulimia treatment in Washington DC combines mental healthcare with nutritional guidance to help clients overcome bulimia from every angle. This is the best way to enjoy long-term bulimia recovery.
- Find the True Source of the Eating Disorder
- Learn Healthy Coping Strategies for Depression, Stress, Anxiety and More
- Receive Personalized Bulimia Treatment in Washington DC
- Work with Professional Therapists and Nutritionists Using Proven Treatment Techniques
- Boost Your Self-Esteem and Reverse Negative Thought Patterns That Fuel Eating Disorders
- Customized Bulimia Treatment in Washington DC
- Love Yourself from the Inside Out, with Compassionate Support from The Body Image Therapy Center
We also offer anorexia treatment, binge eating treatment, muscle dysmorphia treatment, body dysmorphia treatment, compulsive exercise treatment, and other eating disorder treatment services. Contact The Body Image Therapy Center at (877) 674-2843 to learn about bulimia treatment in Washington DC.
Insurance-Friendly Bulimia Treatment in Washington DC
We believe eating disorder treatment should be accessible, affordable and effective. That is why we work with many insurance groups to keep your costs as low as possible. Our bulimia treatment in Washington DC includes anxiety counseling, depression counseling, addiction counseling, and other services to facilitate your recovery. You deserve comprehensive, high-quality care, and you will find just that here at The Body Image Therapy Center.