Anorexia Treatment In Washington DC
The Body Image Therapy Center offers confidential Anorexia Treatment In Washington DC. We have specialized solutions for pre-teens, teenagers, men and women, including a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and outpatient anorexia counseling. Each client goes through an eating disorder evaluation to determine which level of care is right for him or her. This ensures that you receive the best care possible right from the start. To learn more about anorexia treatment in Washington DC or to schedule a consultation, contact us at (877) 674-2843.
Anorexia Is Not about Weight Loss – Treat It at the Root
In order to ensure long-term success with anorexia treatment in Washington DC, it’s important to focus on the underlying issues. Anorexia is not a weight loss effort. It’s a byproduct of depression, trauma, stress, addiction, anxiety, or other circumstances. Through anorexia treatment in Washington DC, we get to the heart of the matter and help clients overcome anorexia from the inside out. We promote self-love, healthy habits, and unwavering confidence, all with the support of trusted professionals.
- Personalized Anorexia Treatment In Washington DC
- Comprehensive Therapy Services, Including Anxiety Counseling, Depression Counseling, Self-Esteem Building, Body Image Counseling, Trauma Counseling, and More
- Compassionate Therapists and Nutritionists Who Truly Care about You
- Affordable Anorexia Treatment In Washington DC Compatible with Many Insurance Plans
- Long-Term Support and Exceptional Care
- Anorexia Treatment Programs for Men and Women
- A Safe, Confidential Environment for Developing Healthy Behaviors
The journey starts with a simple phone call to (877) 674-2843. Our knowledgeable associates will answer any questions you have about anorexia treatment or the other services we provide.
Proven Eating Disorder Treatment Solutions – Anorexia Treatment In Washington DC
In addition to anorexia treatment in Washington DC, we provide muscle dysmorphia treatment, binge eating treatment, exercise addiction treatment, bulimia treatment, and other counseling services. Our therapists and nutritionists use tested and proven solutions, personalized to suit each client. Whether you are concerned about your child’s eating disorder or you’ve lived with anorexia most of your life, we have a treatment program that’s right for you. Contact The Body Image Therapy Center to learn about anorexia treatment in Washington DC.