Eating Disorder Treatment in Washington DC
The Body Image Therapy Center provides eating disorder treatment in Washington DC. We work with children, teens and adults to treat a range of eating disorders. Some of our most popular programs include:
- Anorexia Treatment
- Binge Eating Treatment
- Bulimia Treatment
- Muscle Dysmorphia Treatment
- Body Dysmorphia Treatment
- Chronic Exercise Treatment
- Food Addiction Treatment
- And Other Forms of Eating Disorder Treatment in Washington DC
We offer insurance-friendly counseling programs with high success rates. Our counseling center is an in-network provider for Magellan, Carefirst, BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna and United/Optum, and we provide out-of-network services for other providers. Call (877) 674-2843 to learn more or to schedule a consultation for eating disorder treatment.
“We Don’t Just Treat the Eating Disorder. We Treat the Whole Person.”
Eating disorders are not about weight loss or weight gain. They are typically the result of another underlying condition, such as depression, anxiety, trauma, grief, or long-term stress. At The Body Image Therapy Center, we help our clients find the root of their eating disorders so we can treat them at the source.
- Each Client Receives an Eating Disorder Assessment to Determine Which Level of Care Is Right for Him or Her
- We Identify the Root Cause of the Eating Disorder and Find Personalized Solutions That Fit a Client’s Needs
- All Eating Disorder Treatment Appointments Are Confidential
- We Provide Nutrition Counseling as Well as Mental Healthcare (Depression Counseling, Anxiety Counseling, Addiction Counseling, etc.)
- Clients Play an Active Role in Their Treatment Plans
- We Offer Programs for Ages 10 and Up
- Learn to Love Yourself from the Inside out
If you or a loved one is in need of eating disorder treatment in Washington DC, contact us at (877) 674-2843.
Understanding the Different Levels of Eating Disorder Treatment in Washington DC
We offer three levels of care at our counseling center, including the Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and regular outpatient treatment. These programs vary in intensity, ranging from traditional weekly counseling services to six-hour treatments, five days a week. When a client first comes to us, we complete an evaluation to determine which level of care is right for him or her. We work with the insurance company to provide the most affordable care possible, and we explain why we believe that program is right for the client. All information is transparent, and all sessions are confidential. No matter what services you receive with The Body Image Therapy Center, rest assured that it is top-quality care.