Eating Disorder Treatment near Vienna VA
If you are interested in eating disorder treatment for yourself or a loved one, The Body Image Therapy Center has a range of services for you. We provide specialized and personalized care for men, women and teenagers. Our programs are compatible with insurance, and we will negotiate with your insurance company on your behalf. Here are some of our programs for eating disorder treatment near Vienna VA:
- Anorexia Treatment, Bulimia Treatment and Binge Eating Disorder Treatment
- Nutrition Counseling from Experienced Dietitians
- Compassionate Trauma Counseling, Depression Counseling, Addiction Recovery, Anxiety Counseling, and Other Counseling Services
- Muscle Dysmorphia Treatment and Body Dysmorphia Treatment
- Evidence-Based Solutions for Women and Men
- Specialized Services, Such as Compulsive Exercise Treatment, Sub-threshold Bulimia Treatment, Atypical Night Eating Syndrome Treatment, and Sub-threshold BED Treatment
- And Other Eating Disorder Treatment Services near Vienna VA
To find out which program is right for you or your child, contact us at (877) 674-2843. The call and al services are completely confidential.
Confidential Counseling. Personalized Treatment. Proven Results.
At The Body Image Therapy Center, we utilize tested and proven strategies for eating disorder treatment. Our goal is to determine what the root cause of the eating disorder is and which coping mechanisms will work for each client. The process is unique for everyone, but the methodology is rooted in evidence. We provide individual therapy and family counseling, so families can learn how to create a positive environment for eating disorder recovery. For more information about eating disorder treatment near Vienna VA, reach out at (877) 674-2843.
The Right Level of Care for Every Person
Every person, every experience, and every eating disorder is unique. That is why we offer personalized eating disorder treatment near Vienna VA. You or your child will be given a custom care plan tailored to your needs. Options include outpatient eating disorder counseling, intensive outpatient treatment (IOP), partial hospitalization (PHP), and more. You will complete an eating disorder evaluation at the beginning of the process to determine which care path is ideal for you.