Anorexia Treatment near Vienna VA
The Body Image Therapy Center provides affordable, personalized anorexia treatment near Vienna VA. We understand the anxiety you experience with food, and we have proven solutions to help you overcome that. If you are a parent concerned about your child, we offer anorexia treatment for older children and teens. You can contact us at (877) 674-2843 to learn more about our programs, and we will help you find a plan that fits your family.
Comprehensive and Compassionate Care for Anorexia Recovery
Anorexia, like all eating disorders, is a complex condition. Many people believe that anorexia is all about weight, but that is simply not the case. Eating disorders are often triggered by depression, trauma, anxiety, and other issues that need to be worked through in therapy. Our anorexia treatment programs offer a comprehensive solution that includes counseling with a licensed therapist.
- Find the True Cause of Anorexia Based on Your Experiences and Lifestyle
- Learn Coping Techniques That Work for You Specifically
- Work through Depression, Anxiety, Addiction, Low Self-Esteem, and Other Issues That Accompany Eating Disorders
- Talk to a Therapist You Can Trust in a Safe, Confidential Environment
- Get Personalized Advice for Long-Term Anorexia Recovery
- Learn How to Control Anxiety Triggered by Food and Reverse Negative Thought Patterns
- Ask about Our Family Counseling Services to Create a Positive Atmosphere for Eating Disorder Recovery
The journey starts with a call to (877) 674-2843. Let us know that you are interested in anorexia treatment near Vienna VA, and we can schedule a consultation for you and your family. No matter how long anorexia has impacted your life, you can control it with our tested and proven recovery plans.
Find the Perfect Treatment Path for Your Needs
At The Body Image Therapy Center, we offer intensive outpatient treatment (IOP), partial hospitalization (PHP) and outpatient counseling services for anorexia treatment near Vienna VA. Each client completes and eating disorder evaluation before treatment begins. This allows us to recommend the best course of treatment for that client. From there, you can begin learning the tools and skills to ensure success with anorexia recovery.