Anorexia Treatment near McLean VA
Are you looking for an anorexia treatment program that actually works? How about a program that is tailored to your lifestyle and personality? At The Body Image Therapy Center, we offer effective anorexia treatment near McLean VA. Our clients have strong long-term success rates because our treatment programs focus on the root cause of eating disorders. We don’t just treat the symptoms – we find the factors that contribute to anorexia. This may include past trauma, depression, addiction, anxiety, and a number of other struggles.
If you would like more information about how anorexia treatment works, contact our office at (877) 674-2843. We would be happy to answer your questions and schedule a consultation for you and your family.
Personalized Treatment for All Areas of Your Life
The key to success with anorexia recovery is having solutions that work for your lifestyle. During anorexia treatment, you will discover the root cause of your struggles and find coping strategies that work for you. You will also learn healthy eating habits that will improve your quality of life and your relationship with food. We understand what you’re going through, and we want to give you the tools to overcome it.
- Depression Counseling and Anxiety Counseling
- Nutrition Counseling That Establishes Healthy Eating Habits for Your Life
- Trauma Counseling to Bring Closure to Past Events
- Family Therapy Available to Create a Positive Environment for Anorexia Treatment and Recovery
- Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Treatment for Women and Men
- Proven Anorexia Treatment Programs That Focus on the Root Cause of the Eating Disorder
- Dependable Support through Every Step of Your Journey
If you are interested in day treatment or outpatient anorexia treatment near McLean VA, contact us at (877) 674-2843.
Quality Anorexia Treatment from Licensed Therapists and Nutritionists
One of the biggest reasons why our programs are so successful is because they are run by licensed therapists and dietitians. Clients in our day treatment programs also receive delicious meals prepared by professional chefs. You deserve dependable anorexia treatment that is tailored to your needs, and that’s exactly what you’ll get with The Body Image Therapy Center.