Eating Disorder Treatment near Alexandria VA
The Body Image Therapy Center provides confidential eating disorder treatment near Alexandria VA. We accept most insurance, and we offer multiple levels of care. Our clients range from teenagers to adult men and women, and we proudly serve members of the LGBT community. Whether you are interested in services for yourself or a family member, we have a custom solution for you.
- Personalized Care for Every Client
- Individual Therapy and Family Counseling
- Confidential Bulimia Treatment, Anorexia Treatment, and Binge Eating Treatment
- Muscle Dysmorphia Treatment and Body Dysmorphia Treatment
- Nutrition Counseling Fit for Your Lifestyle
- Trauma Counseling, Depression Therapy, Anxiety Treatment, and Other Comprehensive Counseling Services
- Programs for People of All Genders
- And Other Eating Disorder Treatment Programs near Alexandria VA
The journey through eating disorder treatment near Alexandria VA starts with a simple phone call. Reach out at (877) 674-2843 to schedule an evaluation. We will use this to assess the appropriate care path for you, and then we can match you with specialists to guide you through the program.
Personalized Care Plans from Licensed Therapists and Nutritionists
The circumstances surrounding each person and each eating disorder are unique. We offer custom care plans to accommodate for those unique elements. Some clients do well with outpatient counseling, where they speak with a therapist about their struggles, symptoms and experiences. Others do better in a more monitored environment, such as intensive outpatient treatment. When you contact us at (877) 674-2843, we can evaluate which form of eating disorder treatment is right for you. The call is confidential.
Multiple Levels of Care Available, Including PHP and IOP Eating Disorder Treatment
Our eating disorder specialists provide several levels of care. We will find the appropriate care for your individual needs. Options include eating disorder counseling, intensive outpatient eating disorder treatment (IOP), and a top-rated partial hospitalization program (PHP). Our therapists and nutritionists are fully licensed, and they have years of experience. We will match you with the best providers to guide your treatment.