Eating Disorder Treatment in Virginia
The Body Image Therapy Center provides confidential, insurance-friendly eating disorder treatment in Virginia. We have licensed therapists and nutritionists on staff, as well as professional chefs and a range of other specialists. Each client receives a completely personalized care plan that is catered to their needs. There are multiple programs available, including outpatient counseling, intensive outpatient treatment, and partial hospitalization.
- Nutrition Counseling from Experienced Dietitians
- Anorexia Treatment
- Bulimia Treatment
- Binge Eating Treatment
- Compulsive Exercise Treatment
- Confidential Depression Counseling, Anxiety Counseling, Trauma Counseling, and Other Therapy Services
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Body Dysmorphia Treatment and Muscle Dysmorphia Treatment for Women and Men
- Specialized Eating Disorder Treatment, Such as Atypical Night Eating Syndrome Treatment, Sub-threshold Bulimia Treatment, and Sub-threshold BED Treatment
- And Other Forms of Eating Disorder Treatment in Virginia
The process starts with an eating disorder evaluation, where we assess the proper treatment path for you or your child. Contact our office at (877) 674-2843 to learn more about eating disorder treatment in Virginia.
Judgement-Free Therapy That Gets to the Root of the Issue
Eating disorders are rarely rooted in weight issues. Instead, they stem from trauma, low self-esteem, past abuse, body dysmorphia, depression, anxiety, and other factors. Our eating disorder treatment programs focus on the source of the disorder. We don’t just treat the symptoms – we give you the tools for long-term success. With The Body Image Therapy Center, you will receive personalized counseling and holistic care.
- You Will Never Be Judged for Having an Eating Disorder
- Talk to Experts You Can Trust – We Truly Understand Your Struggles
- Learn Long-Lasting Solutions and Coping Strategies That Fit Your Lifestyle
- Overcome Past Traumas That Affect Your Present Life
- Uncover the Source of the Eating Disorder So You Can Treat It from Within
If you would like to schedule a consultation for eating disorder treatment in Virginia, give us a call at (877) 674-2843.
Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Eating Disorder Treatment Available
To provide a truly individualized experience, we offer multiple levels of eating disorder treatment in Virginia. Many of our clients participate in our intensive outpatient program (IOP) or partial hospitalization program (PHP). Both of these include multi-hour counseling and nutrition sessions, but they do not require overnight stays like a residential program would. Clients are able to recovery in their natural environment with guidance from experienced professionals. We can determine which level of care is right for you during your initial eating disorder evaluation.