Binge Eating Treatment near Annapolis MD
The Body Image Therapy Center provides safe, proven eating disorder treatment for women, men, and teenagers. Our binge eating treatment near Annapolis MD is highly rated because we personalize our services to suit each client. We offer many treatment programs for binge eating disorder (BED), including partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient treatment, and outpatient counseling services. Each client completes an evaluation at the beginning of the program to determine which treatment path is right for them.
If you are interested in binge eating treatment near Annapolis MD, contact our office at (877) 674-2843.
Non-Judgmental Counseling from Licensed Therapists and Nutritionists
We understand eating disorders on a personal level. At The Body Image Therapy Center, you will never be judged about your circumstances. Our goal is to help you find the root cause of binge eating disorder so you can treat it from the source. Your therapist, nutritionist, and other professionals will be there to guide you every step of the way.
- Nutrition Counseling to Establish Healthy, Manageable Eating Routines
- Complete Eating Disorder Evaluations to Determine the Appropriate Level of Care
- Personalized Solutions for Your Personality and Way of Life
- Evidence-Based Binge Eating Treatment from a Team of Caring Professionals
- Experienced Specialists to Support You throughout Recovery
- Compassionate Care from Understanding Therapists
- Depression Counseling, Self-Esteem Building, Addiction Counseling, and Other Therapy Services Available
- Family Counseling That Encourages a Positive Support System for Eating Disorder Recovery
- Long-Term Techniques to Avoid Relapse and Stay in Control of Binge Eating Disorder
The journey starts with an eating disorder evaluation to establish a custom care plan. You may schedule an evaluation by calling (877) 674-2843. We accept many forms of insurance, and we will verify your insurance to provide a transparent cost of care.
Founded by a Binge Eating Disorder Survivor
The Body Image Therapy Center was founded by Andrew Walen, a longstanding eating disorder survivor. He suffered from binge eating disorder for 20 years before seeking treatment and transforming his life. Now he’s on a mission to help others overcome their personal struggles and embrace their unique traits. Mr. Walen is a board member for the National Association for Males with Eating Disorders (NAMED), and he was a founding board member of the Binge Eating Disorder Association (BEDA).