Eating Disorder Treatment in Baltimore, MD
The Body Image Therapy Center provides confidential and affordable eating disorder treatment in Baltimore, MD. We work with men, women, teens and children (10 and up), and we provide comprehensive care for mental health and nutritional development. We have a wide range of programs to choose from, including:
- Bulimia Treatment
- Anorexia Treatment
- Muscle Dysmorphia Treatment
- Compulsive Exercise Treatment
- Binge Eating Treatment
- Specialized Eating Disorder Treatment, Such as Atypical Anorexia Treatment, Sub-Threshold Bulimia Treatment, Sub-Threshold BED Treatment, Purging Disorder Treatment and Night Eating Syndrome Treatment
- And Other Counseling Services for Men and Women
Each client receives a completely personalized treatment plan, along with professional advice from experienced therapists and nutritionists. To learn more about eating disorder treatment in Baltimore, MD, call (877) 674-2843.
Custom Eating Disorder Treatment Plans
Other eating disorder treatment providers use rigid counseling services that don’t always match the client’s needs. At The Body Image Therapy Center, we personalize all of our clients to suit the individual. We work with clients of all age groups, including children as young as 10. You or a loved one will receive custom, top-quality care from a counseling center you can trust.
- Multiple Levels of Care Available, Including Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and Outpatient Counseling Services
- Treatment That Gets to the Root of the Eating Disorder
- Comprehensive Therapy for Anxiety, Depression, Grief, Trauma, and More
- Individual and Family Counseling to Provide a Positive Environment for Eating Disorder Treatment
- Insurance-Friendly Counseling Services – Contact Us for a Transparent Price Quote
- One-on-One Eating Disorder Evaluations to Provide the Proper Level of Care from the Start
- Supportive and Judgement-Free Counselors Proud to Serve Baltimore’s Diverse Population
To schedule an eating disorder evaluation, contact The Body Image Therapy Center at (877) 674-2843.
Setting Goals for Eating Disorder Treatment
What do you want to achieve with eating disorder treatment in Baltimore, MD? Do you want to reduce the anxiety you feel toward food? Do you want to learn healthy habits for your body and lifestyle? Do you want to find healthy coping strategies for anxiety and depression? These are some of the goals you can set during eating disorder treatment. Your therapist and nutritionist will work with you to determine what those goals are and how you can achieve them. You set the pace for your treatment, but we are there to guide you every step of the way.