Anorexia Treatment near Silver Springs MD
Do you feel like anorexia has taken over your life? Do you feel tremendous anxiety about eating? Are you looking for anxiety relief and proven anxiety treatment near Silver Springs MD? If so, our team is here to help.
At The Body Image Therapy Center, we provide personalized anorexia treatment programs. This includes a partial hospitalization program and an intensive outpatient treatment program for clients looking for day treatment. Before your treatment begins, we will complete an eating disorder evaluation to assess the best path for you and your family. Contact us at (877) 674-2843 to learn more.
A Proven Path to Improve Your Mental Health
From individual therapy to group therapy and beyond, we offer many forms of anorexia treatment to ensure your long term success. Our goal is to help you find the source of your eating disorder so you can tackle it head-on. We also want to give you the tools to conquer anorexia in your day-to-day life. With The Body Image Therapy Center, you will receive personalized care that is designed with you in mind.
- Personalized Solutions for Long-Term Success with Eating Disorder Recovery
- Compassionate and Confidential Anorexia Treatment near Silver Springs MD
- Affordable Treatment Programs Compatible with Insurance
- Multiple Levels of Care Available, Including Partial Hospitalization (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP), and Other Day Treatment Services
- Anxiety and Depression Counseling from Licensed Therapists near You
- Health and Nutrition Counseling, with Solutions That Work for Your Lifestyle
- Complete Mental Healthcare to Help You Overcome Personal Struggles
To get started, contact our office at (877) 674-2843. We can go over our programs with you and schedule a time for an eating disorder evaluation.
Insurance-Friendly Anorexia Treatment near Silver Springs MD
In an effort to provide affordable anorexia treatment near Silver Springs MD, we have strong relationships with many insurance providers. We also offer options for insurance plans that accept out-of-network services. Before you begin treatment, we can go over these options with you and provide a transparent pricing plan for care.