Anorexia Treatment near Chevy Chase MD
Looking for anorexia treatment near Chevy Chase MD? The Body Image Therapy Center has licensed nutritionists and therapists on staff to assist you. Each client receives a completely custom care plan that is adjusted for their lives. We offer eating disorder therapy for men, women, teenagers, and members of the transgender community. To learn more about our programs or to schedule a consultation, contact us at (877) 674-2843.
Affordable Anorexia Treatment in a Family-Friendly Environment
Our anorexia treatment programs are compatible with insurance, including partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient treatment (PHP and IOP). Before choosing the care path for you, we will go over the cost of each to ensure you find the right solution for your life. Our pricing is transparent, and most families are surprised to learn how affordable anorexia treatment can be near Chevy Chase MD.
- We Accept Many Forms of Insurance – Call Today to Learn More
- Each Client Is Matched with the Best Therapist(s) for Their Needs
- We Provide Family Counseling, Group Therapy and Individual Counseling Services
- Your Information Is Protected by Strict Confidentiality Protocol
- Anorexia Treatment Programs for Men, Women, and Transgender Individuals
- Our Initial Evaluation Will Help You Determine the Best Path of Care for You
- We Provide Outpatient Counseling, Intensive Outpatient Anorexia Treatment, and Partial Hospitalization Services
- You Will Receive Comprehensive Counseling Services, Not Just Eating Disorder Treatment
The process starts with an evaluation to assess the right level of care. You may schedule an assessment for you or your child by calling (877) 674-2843.
Judgement-Free Counseling for Your Personal Struggles
Anorexia is often rooted in personal struggles, such as trauma, depression or anxiety. At The Body Image Therapy Center, we provide comprehensive counseling in a judgement-free setting. You can share your story with a licensed therapist who truly cares for you. Then you can learn personalized coping strategies that fit your lifestyle and your circumstances. When you conquer the root cause of anorexia, you are much more likely to find success with treatment.