Anorexia Treatment near Bethesda MD
Affordable anorexia treatment that’s compatible with insurance – that’s what we offer at The Body Image Therapy Center. Each client receives an evaluation to decide which treatment path is right for them. We offer a partial hospitalization program (PHP), intensive outpatient program (IOP), and outpatient counseling services. We can verify your insurance before the consultation to provide an exact cost of care for you. Most clients are pleased to find out how affordable treatment can be.
For more information about anorexia treatment near Bethesda MD, contact us at (877) 674-2843.
We Treat the Person, Not Just the Eating Disorder
You are so much more than an eating disorder. Some anorexia treatment programs focus on the symptoms, not the person experiencing them. At The Body Image Therapy Center, we take a closer look to find the underlying issues surrounding the condition. For instance, your anorexia may be the result of abuse or trauma from your past. It may be rooted in severe anxiety or depression. Your therapist will help you uncover the source so you can find effective anorexia treatment solutions.
- Comprehensive Mental Healthcare Services and Dependable Support
- Trauma Counseling, Depression Counseling and Anxiety Counseling
- Family Therapy Available to Create a Positive Environment for Recovery
- Nutrition Counseling from Licensed Dietitians
- Evidence-Based Anorexia Treatment near Bethesda MD
- Personalized Solutions That Fit Your Lifestyle
- Confidential Therapy in a Comfortable Setting
- Guidance You Can Trust from Experienced Professionals
- Multiple Levels of Care Available, Including Day Treatment Programs (Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Care)
To schedule an appointment for anorexia treatment near Bethesda MD, contact The Body Image Therapy Center at (877) 674-2843.
Confidential Anorexia Treatment for All Genders
Anorexia is does not discriminate. It affects people of all genders, including men, women, and transgender individuals. At The Body Image Therapy Center, we don’t discriminate either. We offer confidential and compassionate anorexia treatment for people of all backgrounds. You will never be judged for your lifestyle or circumstances. Instead, you will receive personalized advice that works for your life.