Anorexia Treatment in Maryland
If you are looking for confidential anorexia treatment in Maryland, The Body Image Therapy Center is here to assist you. We offer several levels of care, including:
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Regular Outpatient Treatment
- Expert Anorexia Treatment in Maryland
Each client receives an eating disorder treatment evaluation to determine which level of care is right for him or her. From there, we can schedule a start time that fits the client’s schedule and personal needs. If you would like an assessment for you or a loved one, call (877) 674-2843 to start your journey.
Identify the Underlying Source of Anorexia – Anorexia Treatment in Maryland
The best way to treat any mental health condition is to find its true source. At The Body Image Therapy Center, we help our clients identify the root cause of their eating disorders so we can treat them from the inside out. But we don’t just treat the eating disorder – we treat the whole person. Our goal is to help our clients improve their quality of life, no matter how long they have suffered from anorexia, bulimia, or another condition.
During our anorexia treatment in Maryland, we aim to answer certain questions, such as:
- Is Your Relationship with Food Filled with Anxiety?
- Does Controlling Your Eating Make You Feel Strong or Empowered?
- Has a Past Experience Hurt Your Self-Esteem?
- When Do You Need Anorexia Treatment in Maryland?
- Do You Use Food or Exercise as a Coping Mechanism for Other Emotions?
- Which Anorexia Treatment Strategies Will Work Best for Your Lifestyle?
- What Are Your Goals with Anorexia Treatment in Maryland?
This helps us provide the best quality care possible right from the start. If you are interested in anorexia treatment in Maryland, contact our office at (877) 674-2843.
Personalized and Comprehensive Anorexia Treatment in Maryland
The nature of your eating disorder is just as unique as you are. You deserve an equally unique treatment. At our counseling center, we offer completely customized eating disorder treatment programs. In addition to anorexia treatment in Maryland, we offer binge eating treatment, bulimia treatment, muscle dysmorphia treatment, exercise addiction treatment, and other eating disorder counseling services. We work with male and female clients, ages 10 and up. If you or a loved one would benefit from eating disorder treatment, give us a call to learn more.