Eating Disorder Treatment in Maryland
The Body Image Therapy Center provides affordable eating disorder treatment in Maryland. We have a wide range of services for men and women, including anorexia treatment, bulimia treatment, binge eating treatment, body dysmorphia treatment, muscle dysmorphia treatment, and other forms of eating disorder treatment. Our comprehensive and personalized approach to eating disorder recovery is client-focused and highly effective. We provide complete eating disorder assessments, and we work with many insurance companies.
To schedule an evaluation for you or a loved one, call (877) 674-2843.
How Does Eating Disorder Treatment Work?
Eating disorder treatment is a complex process focused on the mental and physical health of the client. Counselors and nutritionists work hand-in-hand to find customized solutions to fit each client’s needs. Here is a brief look at what you can expect from eating disorder treatment in Maryland:
- Complete a Questionnaire Packet to Describe the Nature of the Eating Disorder
- Receive an Eating Disorder Assessment to Determine Which Level of Care Is Right for You
- Schedule a Start Date for Treatment, Including Individual Therapy Sessions with a Counselor, Nutritionist, and Other Professionals as Needed
- Work with Your Care Providers One-on-One to Find Personalized Solutions for Your Lifestyle
- Overcome the Eating Disorder at the Root
- Receive Comprehensive Care for the Mental and Physical Sides of Eating Disorders
- Assessments Are Not Commitments to Treatment, and Our Services Are Completely Confidential
The Body Image Therapy Center is a judgement-free environment. Our founder, Andrew Walen, suffered from eating disorders for over 20 years. He established the clinic to provide accessible and effective eating disorder treatment for children, teens and adults. You deserve the best services available, and that is exactly what you will get with The Body Image Therapy Center. Call us at (877) 674-2843 to learn more.
Choosing the Right Level of Care for You or a Loved One
There are several levels of care for eating disorder treatment in Maryland. During our evaluation process, we will determine which level is right for you or your loved one. We offer a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and regular outpatient treatment. We work with many insurance providers, and we work with both men and women. If you are interested in our eating disorder treatment services, contact The Body Image Therapy Center today.